Jonathan V. N. Norton, D.P.M.
When something goes wrong, you want the most options, the best care, the EXPERT.
Dr. Jonathan Norton is a foot and ankle specialist. He is double board certified in foot and ankle surgery. He completed a three year surgical residency in Chicago at the West Side VAMC. Whether it's a complex surgical procedure, a sports injury, or a foot or ankle trauma, Dr. Norton combines experience with cutting-edge vision for top quality treatment.
A foot and ankle specialist above the rest.
Dr. Norton is a Fort Wayne native. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Purdue University. He received his doctorate from Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago.
His awards, certifications, training and education include:
Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery:
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Indiana Podiatric Medical Association