||Dr. Jonathan Norton is a foot and ankle specialist. He’s the only double-board-certified foot and ankle surgeon in Fort Wayne; the only podiatrist credentialed to replace ankle joints in Northeast Indiana; the only podiatrist to complete a three-year surgical residency. Whether it’s a complex surgical procedure, a sports injury, or a foot or ankle trauma, Dr. Norton combines experience with cutting-edge vision for top quality treatment.
Dr. Norton is a Fort Wayne native. He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Purdue University. He received his doctorate from Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago.
His awards, certifications, training and education include:
• Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery:
a. Board Certified in Foot Surgery
b. Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
• Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
• Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Member of the Indiana Podiatric Medical Association
• Member of the Licensing Board of the State of Indiana